Welcome

Friday, February 24, 2012

Photo Friday

So guess what! It turns out I suck at keeping New Years resolutions, even if they're fun! To be fair, I have been taking a lot more pictures, but I haven't really been keeping up with the daily assignments. So these aren't exactly the photos I meant to take, but nevertheless, here's my week in photos.


{woke up to this one morning. of course now, a few days later, i'm wearing a skirt. ah, new mexico weather}


{practiced my food photography, because food photography is my favorite. bread is so pretty!}


{got some gorgeous produce--hello, blood oranges! the produce aisle looked like spring!}


{got my little brother's wedding invitation! (and discovered, again, how awful the light in our kitchen is for photos)}


How was your week?



5 comments:

  1. Photography is so fun. :) And bread is beautiful, now that I look at it... And awww your little brother's getting married? My little brother's in middle school, so that particular string of words sounds really strange to me haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still feel like my little brother's in middle school, even though he's 26. :) So it is definitely weird!

      Delete
  2. Awww man, I totally forgot I was supposed to be doing this too! Lol. At least you've done more than I have. ;)

    Cool photos!

    ReplyDelete